SUYAM Charitable Trust was formally registered under Trust Act in August 1999 by a group of young college students alongside experienced social workers (below 30 years of age) who have been in this service field since 1987.
SUYAM Charitable Trust works to:
• Create a network of likeminded groups and institutions to multiply development impact.
• Promote awareness among the public.
• Conduct special programs for downtrodden people.
• Bring out, encourage and develop the hidden skills of students and teachers.
• Help the old, disabled, destitute, handicapped and poor people who are the inmates of various homes in Tamil Nadu
• Work to eradicate Aids by organizing and conducting Aids Awareness Camps.
• Organize camps and training programs in order to develop creativity, personality and scientific outlook among students.
• Support youth in education and career guidance.
• Develop social awareness among youth.
• Ameliorate the suffering of individuals in distress.
• Work with communities in poverty and improve their lives.
• Support youth in education and provide career guidance
• Develop a social conscience in youth
• Ameliorate the suffering of individuals in distress
• Work with poor communities and improve their lives
• Network with institutions and individuals and leverage them for project support
We have 2 tuition centres in Palavedu Pettai and in 1 centre at Suyam office, to provide free tuition to economically deprived students from 1 st to 12 th std and planning to stretch out to minimum of 20 centers in next academic year. More
Our Projects are
• SIRAGU MONTESSORI SCHOOL • DIKSHA • RAKSHAK • RECREATION CLUB